Thursday, March 10, 2011

And Here We Go!...

Soooo excited about my new camera! I just can't seem to put this thing down. I've had it for about 2 days and I think I shot close to a thousand pics. Luckily I have some very talented neighbors here that are also into photography, so I'm learning!

Here's one of my favorites of Chantal-



Ok- so since my car was dug out the other day and temps seem to be remaining above zeroI seem to like Kotzebue a bit more. I can now put the baby in her car seat and stroll around town- of course now I will always be doing that with my camera close by. I went out for the sunset last night and snapped a few-


I've also been out on the snowmachine with Kev since it's been warmer. It's amazing how much more out of town you can get that way. There are a few trails, but you can also go pretty much anywhere you'd like since it is all tundra. I went out with Kev to check a couple fox traps. Unfortunately there were no animals, but it was fun all the same. This picture was taken off the beach, where a lot of snow has accumulated.


No comments:

Post a Comment