Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hello from Kotzebue!

So I'm starting this blog so I won't have to clutter my facebook page with the routine daily going ons of my life as a new stay at home mom in Kotzebue, Alaska- a place where there are no roads connecting us to civilization, and the nearest city is 600 miles away on a jet. . Friends and family seem, crazy as it is, interested in this unique "bush" lifestyle we have become accustomed to, so here's what my afternoon was like...

Today I am not freezing my butt off, despite the -40 degree temps. Chantal and stayed inside the 70 degree house and worked hard on learning to crawl. She's now flipping over, so no more placing her on my kitchen counter!
 


She was doing great, for about 45 seconds and then it turned into this...Course she's too cute for me to take seriously, so I had to snap a pic before quieting her down- where's my mom of the year award?


No comments:

Post a Comment