Friday, February 11, 2011

Getting Back!

I was so excited this morning when I decided to try my wedding band on for the 20th time post pregnancy and it fit!! Well, kind of. Woo-hoo! To top it off I even got the buttons closed on a favorite shirt of mine, also pre-Chantal. This is serious motivation to keep nursing, exercising, and controlling my urges to chow down on the Ben n Jerrys. Actually I'm just kidding ( "I jokes" for you Kotz residents) our store doesn't usually carry Ben n Jerry's  :( 

I like this picture because it was not too long ago I remember not being able to see my feet!





I can't resist posting a pic of Chantal after bath time- she's just too cute! She is starting to really like her baths- just like her momma.



 I can't forget Willow...she recently found a spot in the nursery that gets some sunlight, and allows her to watch over the baby!


2 comments:

  1. aaaww!! love my Sweet Pea pics!! she does look so cute after her bath, she looks so much like you did when you were that age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete