Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekend Update

It's almost 2 AM and despite the baby being sound asleep, I find myself unable to close my eyes for more than 5 minutes. I think the mid morning naps with Chantal might have to stop...

So this weekend Kev checked his traps and was pretty pumped to find 2 lynx out of the 3 traps he had set. From my understanding he had only set 3 this year so far because of the bad weather and snow we had been getting. Anyways, all that doesn't mean much to me. I just need to figure out what I'm gonna make with the lynx we already have! I think we might start selling them this year...



I didn't really get out much this weekend. However I did "dine" at our local restaurant with my hubby last night! Which, by the way,  has now started to put sushi on it's menu! I know- fancy! I ventured enough to try the deep fried shrimp roll, somehow I am not yet comfortable with eating raw fish here yet. 

Here are some more pics for you Chantal admirers. The boy is the photo is my neighbor's kid, Gage.


No comments:

Post a Comment